6.07.2011

Me Back

I know i almost went absconding and completely stopped posting,, it was a super hectic life in the lasst 2 months... too many things happening.. Travel, work, My Morning sickness, Life was a complete roller coaster..
Now im forced to an easy life, here in Konstanz, with my hubby posted here for a while.. Now that i have nothing much to do through the day, except for my chores and thankfully my professional work keeping me occupied for a little part of the day.. im not walking on the path of absolute boredom. So here i am back, posting a few pasta recipes as demanded by a dear friend of mine, Ms.Prachi Dalvi, Here it is for you...
I had jsut read this poem about being busy in life.. Very simple.. yet too powerful :
Life was once beautiful in the sun and rain
Now it is ruled by either loss or gain.
Travelling together for many a mile,
yet no time, to return a friendly smile.
Dig out some time, for friends old and new
Dont hesitate to say wht they are to you. (I hope i got it right!!)

No comments: