10.29.2011

PENNED DOWN : ti amo

Love, I always knew was a great feeling
An emotion for which I could do anything,
A sentiment that is wonderfully magical
A pillar of strength in all its offering.

Love resides in my soul
You complete my world as a whole,
Love lives on with me through all a season
And grows with me swelling in passion.

You are the angel walking around me
You are the clean wave gushing into my soul,
You are the sweet scent wafting around
You are the bee stinging me with your warmth.

Your smile makes my summer days brighter
Your sincerity makes the autumn days more golden,
Your affection makes those wintry days warmer
And that charm only makes the spring come sooner.

There is a gentle wind that stokes my ear
Each time I think of you,
There is a missed heart beat
Each time I don’t see you.

Each morning I want to wake up
Looking for our bright moments in your eye,
Each night I want to go to sleep
Wanting to dream for our life full of joy.

I always have been blessed with more than I asked for
I wished for a smile and I was blessed with You,
I wished for Love and I was blessed with You
I would not have known what Life could be, if it was not for you.

Divya Hegde

1 comment:

prashant said...

beautiful lines divya :)