11.02.2011

CLICK : My pics : Love and Lust In Nature


Photography is another interest I picked up a few years back, when my husband gifted me my first Digital Camera, Canon. It was a small camera, but surprisingly gave me some amazing shots. Today I have upgraded myself to another Digicam Canon Powershot SX1IS, but somehow, i always feel that old simple camera of mine did better than this.
This was a pic that I took when i went cycling for around 20km near basel, and there was a Roman festival that was going on. So we had stopped by.
The few words that follow the picture are some of my thoughts that I penned down on it, after almost a year.

She was flying high up in the sky
Looking down towards the green meadow,
It was the only romance to her eye
All beaming, there was a crease above her brow.

The sun was bright
In all its might,
The sky was blue
In its brightest hue.
Singing the song of love...
The love for beauty and majesty,
She was riding high on the wave
Wearing the robe of dignity.

The sweet smell was wafting
The fragrance was rising,
The colours were inviting
she danced, Zing Zing..Zing Zing..

Thumping the air below her wings
Piercing the air ahead,
Flying towards the nature’s bouquet
Having had enough of all the sun dancing

Resting on the colourful carpet
Relaxing on the silky petal
Ogling at the golden liquid
Embracing her priced bounty...
She craved for a kiss
Which she did with ease,
Mowing on the golden dust
She soaked it up, with all her lust.

She flies away to another bloom
The flower turns away with envy
Shedding a tear, consumed with fear
The honeybee calms down the bloom, whispers
‘You make me joyful every time I feel blue
I shall forever and forever Love only you’

Divya Hegde

No comments: