4.23.2012

FOOD : Break.. fast : Aamlaate...

Before Anything, I must confess : I have the biggest weakness for Eggs!!! I can have them for all 3 meals of the day, through the year!! :)
So it was yet another day, where I woke up really late. At home, we really cannot go without breakfast, come what may. The breakfast is a Mustt!!! So I started to wonder if I could just bake Some Baguette's but as I opened up the fridge, I found some Mushrooms, some Pickled Peppers and yesss... Eggsss.. what Eggxcitement!! There's always Cheese at home.
So I cut the mushrooms finely and saute'd them with some Onions very lightly. I just added some Oregano to it and some salt. I got the eggs out, gave it a good mix. Added the saute'd mushrooms, added the slit peppers, threw in the cheese and there it was... the base was ready!! :) I heated up the pan, threw in some unsalted butter and spread out the egg-mixture. Left it on the medium flame for about 3-4 minutes with the pan covered. I always cover the lid with a pan, since I have noticed the omlette's kinda get fluffy.Flipped it and allowed it to cook on the other side for just about a minute or sooo!! What bliss!!

No comments: